Dr. David Kegley | Coaching & Conflict Transformation, LLC
David honed his skills during a 25-year career as a pastor. He was drawn toward practices that developed abilities in other people so they are better equipped to serve. This meant some serious training and development for him in the areas of Emotional Intelligence, Coaching and Mediation.
He especially enjoyed the way-of-being they promoted; namely one of peace… making-whole where there is chaos and conflict and helping people re-organize life toward creative and constructive ends.
He enjoys coaching clergy and those in executive leadership positions. He loves to coach people through serious chronic illnesses like cancer because he’s been there himself and knows how much difference it can make. He’s learned how to establish a structure and process for people to transform setbacks and conflict into creative outcomes.
He invites your questions via email or phone. You’ll see his contact information below. Please leave a message when you call.
- International Coach Federation (ICF), ACC (Associate Certified Coach).
- The Cancer Journey: CCJC (Certified Cancer Journey Coach)
- Newfield Network, NCC (Newfield Certified Coach).
- Certified Senior Mediator with the Dispute Resolution Center of Thurston County, Washington State.
- Certified to administer the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI), a 360 for use in coaching and training.
- Ordained Pastor, The Presbyterian Church USA. 1992 to Present.
- Coaching numerous leaders toward advancing their professional careers.
- Coaching people with major, life-changing illnesses, like cancer, and those who support them.
- Coaching individuals through conflict to enhance the best of peaceable solutions.
- Coaching individuals and facilitating groups of people through developing the competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
- Facilitating high stakes meetings and events, serving large groups to navigate through challenging times.
- A trainer in professional mediation and conflict resolution skills through the Dispute Resolution Center of Thurston County.
- A trainer with the Center for Emotional Intelligence and Human Relations Skills.
- The Cancer Journey, ICF Certified Coach Training, February, 2018
- Newfield Network, ICF Certified Coach Training, May, 2017
- Professional Mediation Skills Training, Family Mediation Training, Facilitation Training; The Dispute Resolution Center of Thurston County, 2006, 2007, 2016.
- Mediation, Leadership and Family Systems training through the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center, 2014-2017
- McCormick Theological Seminary, D.Min., 2002. Doctorate in theology and Preaching
- Fuller Theological Seminary, M.Div., 1991. Master’s of Divinity.
- Central Washington University, B.A., 1982