Leadership Coaching Package
Coaching can help break you out of deadlock and open up powerful new potentials in your performance. Coaching uses the wisdom of positive psychology and special approaches designed specifically to help you address your current challenges so you can take thoughtful, constructive steps forward. It requires rigorous training. The coaching I do also requires demanding, current certifications.
Receive Individual Coaching Sessions from Certified Coach Dr. David R. Kegley of Coaching & Conflict Transformation, LLC of Olympia, WA and everywhere online.
Just a few reasons coaching may be right for you:
- The challenges of your schedule have overwhelmed you.
- You are pressured by the needs of your organization.
- You know that those you serve want more than you can give.
- Conflict and/or stress threaten to push you over your limit.
- You have this feeling that you could have handled that last interaction better but aren’t sure just what it will take to help you change your patterns of reaction.
- You’ve become increasingly more critical of yourself.
- You are aware that some leaders around you are advancing faster than you and you’ve begun to wonder why.
- You want to create a better work/life balance.
- You want to stop being a person who reacts to others and instead act on your best intentions.
- You not only want to be more confident in your work going into your day, but you want to leave your work with gratitude that you did what you intended on doing.
Through Leadership Coaching, you can:
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and your motivations
- Get calmer and more present
- Become more self-aware, self-managing, socially aware and a better leader
- Learn to make powerful choices to support your life
- Create a structured plan for moving forward
- Be empowered to say “yes” and “no” according to your own inner compass
Program Description: What’s Included?
- 50-minute Individual Coaching Sessions
- 2 sessions per month, scheduled individually
- November, December, January
Is Registration Currently Open?
Registration is currently open and there are only 10 slots open for this group. So, register early to assure your place and get the Early Bird rate. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Early Bird Registration Cost:
$450 – (Before November, 7th)
Standard Registration Cost:
$600 (After November, 7th)
Ready To Register?
We are so happy to hear that you are ready to take the next step in your Leadership Journey! Please simply click the "Register Now!" and fill out the contact form. Dr. Kegley will be in touch within 48 hours with more detailed information regarding your course as well as the next steps!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I’ve heard of therapy, but what is Coaching?
- I am an International Coach Federation certified coach. In this type of coaching, we consider that you are resourceful, creative and whole. We look to you to describe what you most want to do, and we will focus our time on assisting you to create the future you choose to have. In coaching we do not use the medical model of diagnosis and treatment. We do not spend a lot of time trying to heal events and relationships of the past. We may briefly have you go to the past, but then work toward positive intentions that help you move forward with your life. Leadership Coaching is a specialty of mine and I have effective, exclusive tools and experience to help you.
- Seems like that is an unusually low price, what gives?
- People do tell me this is a low price. Truth is, I want it to be available for people so that they can get support. Sometime in the near future my prices will be going up, but for this offer you have this low price.
- What do I need in terms of equipment?
- Only a smart phone or a computer or tablet with a moderately good Wi-Fi.
- Is this on a video platform or by phone?
- Either. For an audio conversation via phone, it’s simple. You just call the number I provide to you and we’re up and running. If it’s on a video on-line platform, I’ll send you a link for a Zoom call. If you haven’t used Zoom before, you’ll be prompted to install a small program that enables your computer (smart phone, tablet, etc.) to work with Zoom. Then you provide the meeting id code (provided in the link) and you’ll be connected to the meeting. I can also use Skype.
- How do you set up the individual coaching sessions?
- When you register, we’ll exchange emails to nail down our schedule. Or, if you choose, we can have a phone conversation about dates and times. Then we’ll check our calendars at the end of each individual coaching session.
- What if I can’t make one of the sessions? Are there make-up sessions?
- I request that you please let me know as soon as you know that you can’t make a session. If it’s 24 hours before your session, we’ll reschedule that session.